Software Quality Engineer - Frostbite
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
21 days ago
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards
You will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
- Design end-to-end detection workflows that incorporate coverity for static analysis defects providing solutions focusing on improving the quality of the Frostbite engine.
- Triage to burn down the backlog for historical static analysis defects.
- Tune the defect detection tool to achieve desired performance requirements.
- Standardize static analysis workflow components used across the company
- Configure and write code
- Manage relationships with important partners
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 4 + years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining a full stack application system
- 4 + years of experience using CI environments
- 3 + years of experience solving large scalable problems
- Experience with software development and quality assurance concepts, debugging processes and procedures .
- Proficient development skills involving large C# and python projects
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and has experience in groovy scripts, especially maintaining (and possible creating) jobs in Jenkins
- Experience with version control and build systems (GIT, Perforce, Jenkins)