This job might no longer be available.
Software QA Engineer
14 days ago
At Unity Technologies we are innovating in the space of content creation for games and virtual worlds. As part of the content creation workflow we are developing tools that streamline the work of artists, modellers and developers. There has never been a more exciting time to work in a space that brings both art and science together. We are passionate about combining art with the latest advances in machine learning and 3D visualization.
In this role you will grow a quality first culture. This will require you to work within the team leading quality related initiatives from requirements capture, backlog refinement, software implementation, telemetry and analytics, automated tests, release management, and bug life cycle. You will also have the opportunity to innovate in the space of content creation bringing new ideas to the market.
As a quality leader within the team, you can expect to lead by example and mentor other team members to have a strong focus on software quality. You will become a go-to person in the field of user story refinement, test driven development, software architecture and design patterns for testability and reliability, automated test architecture, manual test execution and management, and the software release process. You will also strive to delight our customers by shipping software solutions that address real customer challenges.
- Contribute to product backlog refinement using Acceptance test driven development, user story driven development or behaviour driven development.
- Actively participate in planning, grooming, daily stand ups, reviews, and retrospective meetings
- Development of end to end and unit test frameworks and test cases
- Mentoring and performing code reviews, and test case reviews
- Contribute to all required internal or external documentation
- Performing ad-hoc and formal product testing
- Experience as a Software Test or QA Engineer
- Passion for all aspects of software quality
- Knowledge of C# / Java / Ruby / Python / C/C++ or any other languages
- Experience working in windows product development for end users
- Experience with NUnit / Selenium or any other testing frameworks
- Experience with Jenkins / Maven / Jira / TFS / GIT
- Knowledge of Unity
- Knowledge of Substance Designer, Blender, Photoshop and other tools used by 3D Artists
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.