Software QA Automation Engineer
7 days ago
The Localization Research Labs within Keywords Studios is supporting the company developing several tools and integration between the global systems (BPS, Netsuite, Salesforce, Cronos, Coretime, etc.). You will be responsible for ensuring that the software created by the developers is fit for purpose and any bug is removed within the software before it gets deployed to everyday user. You will be responsible for the management of a small international software testing team within the organization.
Working both with the end users and the software development team, you will be responsible for the development of test plans, automated test frameworks and the overall quality of the end product.
Your test team will also be responsible for creating documentation/guides for the end-users and supporting them through the Jira Service Desk platform, providing help, documentation and escalating the issues to the Development Team.
- Analyze use cases and create/update test cases.
- Execute different levels of testing (End to end testing, Graphical interface testing, Regression testing, Usability Testing, etc.)
- Development of Automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Management of an international software testing team located in Ireland & India.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide Support and Documentation.
- Collaborate closely with Business Users and Software Developers.
- Plan and prioritize Test Plans both Manual and Automated for the Testing Team.
- Liaise with the software and DevOps teams
- Champion software testing within the Information Systems group.
- Collection of testing KPI’s and presenting them to Senior Management.
- A degree in Computers or an Engineering discipline.
- Post Graduate Degree in Finance, Data Analytics or similar.
- 3+ years both manual and automated software testing.
- Experience of API testing using Postman and Swagger.
- Load testing experience with Jmeter/Loadrunner.
- Automated testing with selenium webdriver and java\python frameworks.
- Comfortable with structured testing methodology.
- Expertise with Test Case Management software (e.g., SpiraTest).
- In-depth knowledge of Agile Testing, the Software Development Life cycle and current CI/CD. techniques using Jenkins with the AWS platform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira Software, Jira ServiceDesk).
- End to end testing on cloud-based Business Process Systems is essential.
- Exposure to DevOps implementation practices and test automation.
- Familiarity with AWS & Azure platforms preferable.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, a high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.