Software Implementation Specialist II
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Implementation Specialist II
SummaryWe are looking for a technical experienced Professional Services Specialist who is passionate about delivering a high-level custom service experience to our casino customers. The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to learn, grow and share their knowledge regarding all areas of our products. You will be the face of Aristocrat Technologies while playing a key role in installing, configuring, training, supporting, and troubleshooting our casino management system software.
What you'll do
- Install, support, and troubleshoot Oasis 360 Casino Management System software products .
- M eet with customer representatives to plan system access rights , approval levels and enter system configuration s .
- I nstall, configure, and troubleshoot 3rd party products to include , but not limited to , printers, scanners, and card readers .
- V alidate the proper operation of all equipment, system capabilities, and reports.
- D eliver classroom training on Oasis 360 Management System modules and p artner products.
- Schedule post installation meetings with Support, PMO, Product and D&D to report software issues .
What we're looking for
- Position requires a n Associate’s D egree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with training, installing, supporting, and troubleshooting software products .
- Casino/gaming experience within technology or similar expertise preferred .
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time and able to travel 17 days a month.
- Must be able to obtain occupational and vendor licenses in Aristocrat’s customer jurisdictions and obtain a Passport.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.