This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer in Test / SDET - Production Team
1 year ago
We are looking for a motivated and skilled Test Automation Developer to join our talented and friendly programming staff.
Your challenge will be:
- Develop, support and improve Game C++ code/tools/libraries/scripts for continuous integration, automated testing, data crossing/validation
- Proactively collaborate with Engine and Game C++ teams, investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches and processes for existing and coming new games/tools that are in QA’s testing scope
- Paticipate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level/gameplay/AI/UI testing automation for new functionalities
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies in order to enable testers to maximize test coverage to the full depth of the products
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
- Based on automated testing result report, work with QA test lead and Developers to ensure all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided
- Very good C++ knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a development team with a co-operative attitude
- Good English technical writing level.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with scripting languages (Lua, Python preferred) is a plus
- Experience working in cross-platform environments (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, …) is a plus
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.