This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
We are seeking top engineering talent to join our creative, dynamic, and highly driven team. Zynga’s mission is to “Connect the World through Games” by building a truly social experience that makes the world a better place. The ideal candidate will have a dedication to software craftsmanship, an unwavering dedication to quality, and the desire to have their work seen by hundreds of millions of players worldwide.
The Analytics Engineering team is responsible for all things data at Zynga. We are building an end-to-end Analytics Platform. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the software design and development of high-quality services and products to support the Analytics needs of Zynga’s games. In this role, you will be focusing on advanced technology developments for building scalable end-to-end applications for our business intelligence platform, which can be leveraged by our various games and data scientists/analysts.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and production experience of Java (Spring Framework) and/or React
- 1+ Years of experience working in software engineering roles
- Solid foundation in basic computer science fundamentals and Programming skills.
- Experience building high-performance, large-scale applications, and reliable software
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, documentation, and operations
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and cloud environments like Amazon’s AWS
- Worked on production systems with relational database technology
- Solid knowledge of multiple backend programming languages (Java, Python) and web frameworks such as React
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.