13 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer to join Wildlife's IT Operations team in Sao Paulo, Brazil or Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The mission of the IT Operations team at Wildlife is to have world-class productivity and efficiency across the company by finding and further investigating efficiency opportunities related to usage and/or provisioning of technology resources.
The Software Engineer position will allow us to have the automated tools needed to optimize costs by ensuring we have a reasonable cost structure as we keep developing new games. This person will be responsible for producing the algorithms needed to scale up the optimizing and alerting processes we have.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a high output team, directly contributing to company results;
- Develop interfaces in order to have automated tools that optimize usage or provisioning of technological resources;
- Scale up the alerting processes for cost management, identifying potential inefficiencies and prevent unwanted costs;
- Build our internal billing engine;
- Develop a tool that configures and operates the alerting system for detected anomalies.
What you'll need
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with AWS (good knowledge of its offering)
- English advanced level
- Experience on Golang (Nice to Have)
More about you
- 3+ years of Software Engineer development professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge about systems design and have built a career focused on studying how to design, maintain and monitor highly scalable systems
- Team Player
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.