17 days ago
- Design, develop and maintain our service APIs
- Develop both customer and internal facing dashboards for managing various aspects of Unity Asset Store
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Ensure service scalability through effective code and data storage design
- Design, implement, test and maintain Unity’s services that are capable of handling real time and batch processing of thousands of requests and daily events
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Around 3- 5 years of experience in software development
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through continuous integration, code reviews and test
- Knowledge of Golang and Node.js or similar backend technologies
- Experience in App Store is a plus, but not required
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.