4 days ago
We are supporting over 500 000 monthly active users, and the numbers are increasing substantially! Our mission is to scale our backend systems to fit an even larger player base! This is without any crunch and in a highly collaborative environment where work-life balance is key! Would you like to join our quest as our skilled Python developer?
PS. It turns out that we are one of the most diverse gaming companies in Stockholm, and of course we like to keep it that way. So no matter who you are, apply now! We’re keen to hear more about you!
As a Software Engineer at Star Stable Entertainment you will
As part of our team, you’ll be key in building, maintaining and evolving our backend services, this means you are both decoupling existing features but also building new services. We think that for you well structured high-quality code is important and you put pride in building robust solutions. We think you enjoy being part of a team and together develop the best solutions and have a curious mindset.
The profile we are looking for
- We think you have a few years of experience in backend development and it’s great if you’re used to working with interactive software development and incremental deliveries.
- You are fluent in Python.
- You have experience working with REST APIs.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker
- DevOps experience
- You have worked with microservices
- Any cloud experience, we work with AWS
What can we offer you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Sounds exciting? We hope so! We are really thrilled to know more about our future colleague so reach out and apply!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.