This job might no longer be available.
Paris Île-de-France fr
2 months ago
We are currently looking for a software engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will participate in building editors, tools and game systems for Gameloft's internal engine, used across multiplatform game productions for mobile and consoles!
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
From the headquarters in Paris but under the supervision of our Technical Leads based in Montreal, you will:
· Improve or develop new features for the Game Editor (used to build scenes) and its submodules (UI, cinematic, gameplay scripting...)
· Analyze Game Teams needs and learn from Game Designers and Artists feedback
· Developing some plugin or tools specifically for Game Teams needs
· Debug and optimize tool’s performance
· Suggest improvements fitting /answering game needs by designing and implementing new systems
· Work closely with Game Teams in order to develop an optimal workflow for Game Designers and Artists
Skills and Experience:
· At least 4 years’ experience
· University degree in computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent
· Mastery of C++ and/or C# programming languages
· Experience with Tools and/or Plugins development
· Experience in the video-game industry is an asset
· Basic knowledge of 3D programming
· Xamarin/mono is a plus
· Experience with Unity is a plus
· 3D math skills is a plus
· Fluency in English, spoken and written
· And above all, motivation and a passion for your work
- You are autonomous, dynamic, and you like working in a team.
- You have a problem solver and team player mindset
- You are able to share knowledge and mentor people
- Your interpersonal and organizational skills allow you to conduct a project to completion within given time constraints.
- The opportunity to join the fast-growing digital sector.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating work environment in a rapidly expanding company.
- An international position in daily contact with numerous affiliates in countries on every continent in the world.
- Permanent contract, full-time position.
- We are offering relocation support. Job also available in Montreal.
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ: self-serve fresh fruit and warm beverages, lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance coverage.
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.