Bengaluru KA IN
5 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Software Engineer to help staff and run a new software engineering team in Bangalore!
About the GSN Games Skill Studio:
Take on cash tournaments and help transform real-money gaming with WorldWinner.com
and the WorldWinner app. WorldWinner offers a wide and ever-changing variety of tournaments within multiple game titles for game enthusiasts of all skill levels.
What you’ll do:
GSN Games is seeking a Software Engineer to help implement the technical architecture of our back-end services. In this role, you will report to the Engineering Manager and work on the most
significant business opportunities with the toughest technical challenges to solve. As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to the implementation of complex strategies and take ownership of the
features. You will also help ideate solutions and be part of a team that drives the product forward.
- Design, code, and debug software.
- Improve the performance and architecture of the existing software.
- Participate in technical research and development to help us innovate our services.
- Contribute to the overall product planning and come up with innovative solutions.
You will need:
- 3 to 5 years of total programming experience in a language, or a combination of OOP languages such as: Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience working with frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Experience setting up and working with automation tools such as selenium.
- Understanding of relational database principals, and the ability to write efficient SQL.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Ability to write high-performance production quality code.
- Experience and interest in working with other engineers and cross-functional partners in product and design to build a world-class online and offline products.
- Knowledge of more legacy languages and experience modernizing them.
- Front-end web programming experience (HTML5, CSS, JS, ES6) and front-end frameworks (e.g. React, AngularJS, Ember.js etc)
- Love playing games!