15 days ago
We are EA
For more than fifteen years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our experienced people have expressed their passion for outstanding game feel, AAA audiovisual quality and technical innovation in the Burnout, Need for Speed series, Battlefield 1, Star Wars X-Wing VR, Starfighter Assault, Arcade for Star Wars Battlefront II and Firestorm for Battlefield V.
The Challenge Ahead
We are DRE (Development & Release Engineering) - a central EA team at the intersection of DevOps, Release Management and Build Engineering. We build, manage and maintain the build pipelines for the majority of EA’s studios.
We are looking for an engineer to work with our team that is split between the UK and Sweden. You'll work with evolving the Continuous Integration and Deployment systems for the games being developed at Criterion and DICE. You will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
You will be responsible for the development of our build scripts, tools, and services for automating game processes (i.e. automation to turn source code and assets into playable games). You will work with the game teams to ensure we can provide a service that helps them improve their software and find the fun faster.
- Production experience in Python and Groovy/Java
- Good software development practices (Code Reviews, Unit Testing, Source control …)
- Windows and Linux configuration and operation.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins and GitLab (or similar technologies)
Would be a bonus:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in, Jenkins JobDSL, and Jenkins Pipeline
- Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in languages such as C# and PowerShell
- Familiarity with Databases such as Elasticsearch and MongoDB