11 months ago
Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
You will report to our Development Manager.
- Work as a technical liaison with development teams to address build issues and improvements
- Work with team-mates to maintain a robust automation pipeline
- Create and modify pipeline and workflow tools
- Monitor automation systems and respond to breakages
- Monitor metrics to improve automation systems
- Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project risks
- Document issues and solutions
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in Software development
- Experience with Jenkins (or similar CI tool)
- Experience with revision control and version-control concepts including branching and integrations
- Experience with Python (or other scripting languages), batch, and XML
- Experience writing and debugging in Java or C#
- Manage tasks
- Experience with software engineering concepts, debugging procedures
- Excellent documentation skills