This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
The EA Technology Growth Strategy team creates the forward-thinking momentum for EA to evolve, keep the roadmap relevant to changing needs and build an innovation-focused environment to stay ahead of the curve. As a Software Engineer, External Partnerships you will report to the Head of Technology Partnerships and be part of a larger diverse team working on the latest applied research and development of solutions for our games, working with external industry partners, academia and startups to develop technology powering the amazing games played by over 700 million players globally. You will work in close collaboration with PMs, product managers, analysts, designers, and developers to deliver on innovative solutions that our players and game creators need.
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of partner technologies used by EA, including:
- Independent Hardware Vendors (IHVs) - FSR, DLSS, rDNA, Omniverse, CPUs, and GPUs
- Technologies from Dolby, Samsung, Apple, Google, Logitech and other similar industry partners
- 1st party tech and publishing: such as Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo
- High-level SaaS services, PaaS services from the top Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- You will Gain a comprehensive understanding of important gaming technologies, their short and long-term goals, and the individuals at EA who oversee them, while keeping up-to-date with latest research areas such as generative and traditional AI/ML, Console hardware, Render techniques and Networking
- You will construct a map of EA technology and its internal consumers
- You will serve as a valuable source of knowledge and research for the team, providing insightful information and guidance to support project goals
- You will establish relationships with important technical partners across multiple EA teams
- You will stay up-to-date with partner conferences, provide summaries of relevant news or information to the company
- You will conduct thorough research on technology topics, and communicate findings to the teams
- You will demonstrate agility by quickly engaging in technology projects (proof of concept, implementation, etc.) and delivering impactful results
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You will have atleast 8+ years of experience in software development or engineering management experience
- You will demonstrate a track record of delivering on many high quality, large-scale software projects
- You will have substantial project management background in Agile development of large software codebases within a distributed, global development environment that spans multiple locations
- You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills