This job might no longer be available.
4 months ago
Software Engineer Cloud Tooling (UX/UI)
Cloud innovations change the gaming industry landscape every day, adding new capabilities, enabling new scenarios and redefining the category. Within EA, the Cloud engineering group
builds the critical service infrastructure that underpins EA's current generation of games and fuels innovation of the next wave. We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to join the team driving the Cloud engineering platform from development into production.
Duties of a Software Engineer (UX/UI) within EA's Cloud Platform:
- Contribute to the creation of a UI/UX, tools, and API's to allow access and interaction with the EADP Cloud Platform.
- Working closely with your team lead, you will scope and estimate feature work, create and contribute features to the codebase, fix bugs, review others' code, and ship incredible games.
The Next Great EA Software Engineer (UX/UI) needs to have:
- Significant hands-on commercial development experience, preferably in a full stack team
- Experience in web UI/UX and frameworks (Angular, React, etc)
- Experience in generating wireframes and prototype skins
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful web services
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Bonus Experience Points:
- Public cloud provider experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Engineering Collaboration software - JIRA, GitLab, GitHub, Confluence
- Education Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.