12 days ago
The Marketing Technology & Operations team’s primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player’s journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools to deliver personalized messages, at scale. To this end, we develop enterprise-wide solutions that use automation and data to power new ways of enhancing the player experience within and outside of our games. The team is seeking a Software Engineer to develop the processes needed to integrate and automate our marketing platforms.
Our team manages the automation processes that span some of the best franchises in the Video game industry by using the of Marketing Tech, you will work on the data integrations needed to engage with our most important asset, our players.
By partnering and working with marketing partners you will help coordinate the flow of data required to support our marketing campaigns along with our audience targeting and measurement infrastructure.
What the Software Engineer does at EA:
- Integrate data platforms required for audience targeting and measurement across all media channels.
- Work with our Project Managers, Data Analysts and cross team Software Engineers to gather user requirements.
- Work with external platform development teams (Facebook, Google, Salesforce).
Who you are:
You are someone who enjoys working in a fun and sociable environment and has some of the following.
- Computer Science Degree, Computer Engineering Degree, or a background in Data-driven Marketing.
- Have professional experience in Python, C#, .Net, Java.
- Have professional experience in Restful API implementation.
- Have professional experience with SQL.
- Experience with Google’s Marketing platforms.
- Google Big Query.
- Work with customers with a diverse set of backgrounds and needs - able to speak their language, appreciate their challenges, and maintain their respect.
- Identify issues and implement solutions.
- Some knowledge of Agile practices.
- Passion for the game industry.
- Automate Marketing Platform integrations.
- Develop self-service automation tools for users.
- Gather user requirements.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Version control experience.
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with Google Cloud