9 days ago
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world’s greatest games. As such, we’re constantly improving and are now hiring for a unique opportunity at the intersection of sports, lifestyle, and culture. You will join a small and diverse engineering team with a bold vision! We are looking for engineers who value collaboration, and can step out of their swimlanes when needed, to help bring this opportunity to life.
In your role as Software Engineer reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will build innovative and impactful personalized platforms and products that build loyalty and drive engagement. Candidates should have development experience with large-scale applications .
- Care about the user experience and know how to build consumer-focused products
- Contribute to the design and build scalable, high-volume, high-availability systems for products leveraging machine learning, blockchain.
- Develop personalized experiences within mobile and web applications
- Work with high volumes of data in both relational and NoSQL data stores
- Contribute to the design and build personalization integrations leveraging multiple data sources
- Participate in code reviews to ensure exceptional code quality
- Participate in development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications
- Data integration and automation from a variety of formats including files and APIs
- Development of highly scalable data pipeline consumers that incorporate complex transformations and efficient code
- Proven experience in a software engineering/development and design
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills and proficiency in languages like Java (8+), Scala or similar
- Experience with high-volume personalized, player facing software systems
- Strong understanding of data scaling techniques
- Experience working in agile environment
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies. Ability to work independently, earn quickly and be proactive
- Experience with cloud services AWS, Redshift, and S3 for compute, storage, analytics and deployment
- Experience working in test driven development
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and Agile development a plus