This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
We are looking for a Rendering Engineer to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
You will be part of our talented rendering team, driving the technology forward that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games. You will collaborate with world-class engineers and artists across EA.
You will report to the Senior Engineering Manager in your location.
- Develop and maintain high-quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
- Research, innovate and implement cutting edge real-time rendering techniques
- Collaborate across team and discipline boundaries to provide highly productive and effective art and content workflows
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
- Work closely with game team artists and art directors to create effective solutions
- Inspire and mentor less experienced members of the team
- Real-time computer graphics knowledge
- Expert C++, data-driven design, and architecture skills
- Expertise in profiling and optimization
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
- Console development experience
- C# and Tools development experience
- Experience from leading or managing other engineers