This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
The Quality Engineer role collaborates with QA and Development to identify and create automation solutions, scripts, and strategies, targeted toward improving game infrastructure and increasing efficiencies in the QV process. We help ensure seamless consumer experience by focusing on upstream quality and targeting defect prevention and containment by assisting with generation and analysis of testing strategies, improving automation efforts, white box testing, identifying new testing technologies, and developing new tools for testing and tracking purposes
You will report to the Quality Engineering Development Director in Bucharest and work as part of an international team.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
- You will work with QA analysts to identify areas of improvement through new tools and automation strategies (identification and requirements gathering)
- You will develop, test, deploy and maintain automated solutions and services for multiple projects, to support game project deliverables
- You will write and maintain scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code, following standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
- You will Maintain tools, integration, and technologies to support a highly reliable environment.
- You will set realistic milestones, report regular status against assigned tasks, and communicate identified project risks.
- You will maintain close communication with internal customers.
- You will provide debug support and technical expertise to QV teams and game software engineers.
- At least 2+ years professional experience with C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
- Experience with version control such as Git, Perforce
- Knowledge in gaming consoles or embedded systems is a plus.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, documentation, and problem-solving skills are required, knowledge and interest in software quality assurance and process improvement desirable.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.