3 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is a technology and collaboration platform for diverse game franchises, such as FIFA, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed and Plant vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. Thousands of game developers all over the world are using Frostbite to create some of the best-looking games in the industry!
You will be part of a talented multi-disciplinary team developing the tools and game runtime behind the amazing worlds you see in Frostbite games. This includes the workflows and systems for building levels and objects in Frostbite. In the team we collaborate closely on a day-to-day basis to make sure game teams around the world have great workflows and a performant and flexible runtime for their games.
- Innovate and improve workflows, data builds and game systems for handling huge amount of game objects
- Design and implement systems and APIs used by thousands of game developers across EA
- Collaborate closely with game teams to ensure world class workflows and in-game performance
- Iterate on usability, tool performance and stability to power our users to create stunning games
- Drive new features and innovations for our users
- Lead the team in best practices and mentor your colleagues
- Strong C++ and software architecture skills
- Experience from C#
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Humble, eager to learn more and thrives in a learning culture
- Experience from game engine development and large-scale game development
- Experience with challenges such as entity c omponent systems
- Experience with data-oriented design and unit testing
We look forward to receiving your application!