This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
For more than fifteen years we’ve entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our accomplished people have expressed their passion for outstanding game feel, AAA audiovisual quality and technical innovation in the Burnout and Need for Speed series and and more recently in Battlefield 1, Star Wars X-Wing VR, Starfighter Assault and Arcade for Star Wars Battlefront II and Firestorm for Battlefield V.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We’d love to hear yours! Crunch doesn’t help make a better game. We don’t do it. For the past three years we are very proud to have been recognised by gamesindustry.biz as one of the best places to work in the UK. Let’s talk about how you could be a part of it.
We are looking for someone to help bring the visuals and performance of our game to new levels. You will report into one of Criterion's Technical Directors and work with our art, design and engineering teams to develop the technology we need to bring the creative vision of Need For Speed to life. You will help us build the best games in the industry, as we move into the next generation of consoles.
You will develop rendering systems that meet creative and technical requirements, support the game team with fixes and performance optimisations, work with artists and designers on solutions that further our games’ artistic and design vision through immersive graphics all while getting the most out of Frostbite’s next-gen rendering systems.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience developing rendering systems for AAA console and PC video games.
- Experience of low-level profiling, optimising and debugging of both GPU and CPU rendering systems.
- Experience developing systems where concurrency, memory, performance and stability is important.
- Professional C++ experience and an understanding of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.
- Experience with C# for tool chain development.