This job might no longer be available.
7 days ago
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
What a Full Stack Engineer does at DICE:
We believe that to provide the best possible experience for our players we need the best tools possible! As a full-stack engineer at DICE, you will be designing, implementing, and maintaining internal web-based tools that will be used by our Live team to engage with millions of our players across the globe.
The next great Full Stack Engineer has:
- Experience working on web projects leveraging modern web development best practices, from UI in the front-end to databases in the back end.
- Experience developing distributed, resilient, and scalable back-end systems using Scala, Java, or other JVM language.
- Great communication skills that support a collaborative working environment – excellent spoken and written English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience in practical software engineering, preferably having experienced at least one new product launch.
- Experience with TypeScript, React, MobX, and/or other common frameworks.
- Experience with Kubernetes or other container-orchestration systems.
- Experience with cloud services, preferably AWS.
- Contributions to Open-Source projects are a plus.
- Experience in the games industry.
We thought you might also like to know…
As part of the application process, we might ask you to take on a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a CV in English.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and look forward to receiving your application!