4 days ago
The Quality Engineering role works with EA's QA and Development teams to identify and create tools, automation and technical strategies with the goals of improving game quality and increasing efficiencies in the game delivery process. You will help ensure a seamless consumer experience by supporting an automated game testing strategy, through development of various automated test cases.
You will report to the Quality Engineering Manager based in Bucharest, and work with both onsite and offsite supportive colleagues, functional managers, and partners, as part of a distributed team.
- Work with Game Development and QA partners to identify areas for improvement through new tools and automation strategies.
- Design, develop and deploy and maintain automation scripts that support game quality verification
- Aid in the identification, requirements gathering and risk analysis for new features.
- Proactively analyze metrics, trends and processes.
- Write scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code.
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair and mentor other team members.
- Understand standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing.
- Report regular status against assigned tasks and identify project risks.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience with C#.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
- Experience with the software development life cycle, software engineering methodologies and practices, and their application to both development and QA.
- Experience with software quality assurance concepts, debugging procedures.
- Experience with version control, e.g., Git, TFS, etc
We would be happy to meet you, if you:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Can work with internal customers with a diverse set of backgrounds and needs - with a focus on speaking their language, appreciating their challenges, and maintaining their respect.
- Are proactive in completing tasks and escalating issues appropriately.
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Are not afraid of change and to try new things and fail.