11 days ago
Battlefy needs your help to make esports shine. In this Full Stack Software Engineering role, you will develop and support multi-year game publisher esports initiatives. We are looking for talented individuals who deeply care for their team, clients and the business of competitive gaming.
You will be able to leverage your expertise in not only software but also video games and competitions. You will have the freedom and responsibility to design maintainable mission critical production systems that power thousands of players and matches.
Joining Battlefy is becoming part of the family. We will support your growth as an individual, but in return we ask for your help to grow our family by recruiting, mentoring and teaching peers.
Battlefy has ongoing active engagements this role will continue to develop and support:
- develop and support multi-year game publisher esports initiatives
- build, test and demo stories, given the design, project scope and client goals
- collaborate with client managers, designers, product managers, project managers, solution architects, team leads, tournament operations, etc
- have end to end responsibility to build and maintain mission critical production systems
- recruit, mentor and teach peers
- an expert in one or more things
- someone who cares for what they do
- one or more years of work experience in full stack software development
- experience with
- GitHub Actions
- Amazon Web Services
- Route 53
Bonus points if you...
- have worked in startup environments (especially your own ventures, even if it failed)
- held leadership positions
- are competitive in an esport game
- have experience in organizing or competing in esports tournaments
- produce content such as blog posts, videos, or tech talks
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Company sponsored team-building events
- Be a part of a group of like-minded individuals who will push each other to better themselves everyday