1 day ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Engineer
SummaryThe Software Engineer plays an important technical role in the team. This position requires a core level of proficiency in software design and development including some SDLC experience and rapid development skills and methodologies. Team members in this role will be expected to produce high-quality, effective code, and respond quickly to feedback to make immediate, dynamic changes to products as needed. This position will be expected to work with occasional supervision.
What You'll Do
- Work with game designers, artists, and senior staff to quickly convert interesting concepts into fully interactive prototypes/alpha states
- Produce high-quality, reliable, complex code on short deadlines
- Respond to immediate feedback to produce dynamic changes to products as needed
- Follow a disciplined software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing, and debugging of products
- All other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Strong development and debugging skills using Unity with Visual Studio C# in Windows
- Development and debugging skills using Visual Studio C++ in Windows are a plus
- Experience with backend systems such as NodeJS is a plus
- Understanding of game development technical issues related to graphics, such as rendering, streaming, performance, and memory management
- Experience with supplemental systems/processes, such as SVC (Subversion, Git, Perforce, etc.), bug tracking (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.), code review tools, knowledge base tools, etc.
- BSCS or related degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- At least 2 years’ experience in professional software development
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.