12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Engineer
SummaryOur Reno-based Biggest Little Studio is looking for a self-motivated Software Engineer with an understanding and utilization of C++ / C#. You will work in an Agile/Scrum based software development environment creating robust platforms and innovative gaming products for current and emerging markets. Under the supervision of a senior developer, the Software Engineer will be responsible for code development, debugging, testing, and integration of software products. The Software Engineer will assist senior developers with the design of various software components, applications, and services.
What you'll do
- Follows a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Assists senior developers with the design of various software components, applications, and services
- Works with senior staff to develop code that adheres to the written specifications
- Participates in peer reviews of code design and written code as assigned.
- Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot field issues that may arise
- Participates as required in process improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- Understanding and utilization of C++ / C#
- Computer Science Education (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related field).
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Knowledge and implementation of software engineering best practices
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.