Software Engineer - Unreal
15 days ago
Studio 369 is seeking Unreal Engine 4 developers to join our studio, and work on next-gen PC and console titles. We are a virtual studio made up of veteran developers based in Chicago, Las Vegas, and California, and we are looking to expand our team. We want people who can grow with us and help us define our company culture, who are invested in delivering high quality interactive experiences, and who are passionate about playing and making games. We want to mentor and invest in our team members, and give everyone a chance to influence the creative output of our studio.
Ideal applicants will have experience with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints, be competent with C++, and have the creative drive to take independent ownership of their work to help make fun games. We are seeking developers with general expertise in UE4, but would love to hire people interested in or willing to learn Gameplay Networking, AI Behavior Trees, and UI/UMG development.
We offer competitive salaries commensurate to your experience, with completely flexible location and work hours, collaboration with awesome people, fantastic growth opportunities, and a chance to get in on the ground floor of a new studio working on exciting titles!
• At least 1 year experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Knowledge of basic programming techniques and software craftmanship
• Working knowledge of C++ especially in the UE4 codebase
• Experience working with a team of developers
• Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, and highly dependable
• Self motivated, eager to learn, and drive to maintain high quality work product
• A passion for games and game development
• Senior, Mid-level, and Junior developers needed
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference this posting
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.