Software Engineer - Top Grossing CCG (Potential for remote work)
8 days ago
We’re looking for outstanding engineers to join our team! If you have a passion for gameplay, physics, networking, tools and/or graphics we’d love to hear from you. As an engineer at Demiurge Studios you’ll work with other engineers, artists and designers to deliver innovative games for the PC, Android and iOS devices. Demiurge development teams are cohesive, highly skilled and well-supported…come join us!
Please note, relocation assistance or remote work may be available for this role.
- Work closely with artists and designers to understand and define game features and system requirements
- Implement, test, debug and maintain source code
- Provide ongoing support to artists and designers
- Deliver high quality, functional systems on time and to specification
- Make educated trade-offs among scope, quality and pace.
- 2+ years professional software development experience
- Strong programming skills
- Experience with C++
- Experience with C#
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- BS or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Has a passion for games and plays them regularly
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Preference to Applicants with
- Experience developing games with the Unity Game Engine
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with JSON
Creating games is our passion. We bring years of expertise to our projects. Our developers build fun, accessible games like our hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. Based in Cambridge, MA, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.