Software Engineer - Tools - Madden
12 days ago
Madden is looking for experienced, passionate full stack tools developers to join our live services team. In this role you will work in an agile development environment to create and improve our content management systems and pipelines. Your goal will be to build scalable, well tested software designed to empower our creative teams and partners who are responsible for authoring and distributing content for Madden’s online game modes and features.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, designers, and production partners to build scalable solutions for new and existing tools that will be used to produce content for Madden’s online game modes and features.
- Build, maintain, and support internal tools designed to empower content creators.
- Produce code of sound design and quality that conforms to established design principles and patterns.
- Work with large data sets and distribution pipelines that span multiple cloud solutions, services, and networks.
- Develop tools and interfaces that are clean, simple, and powerful.
- Interpret partner requests and design requirements into sound, creative, scalable technical designs and solutions.
- Fix bugs identified by QA or partner teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong grasp on programming fundamentals, algorithms, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Java or Scala.
- Experience writing scalable, well tested tools and software.
- Experience developing web applications.
- Familiarity with MySQL, SQL, or other relational databases.
- Familiarity with Node, Apache, AWS, IIS and .NET framework/core/standard.
- Familiarity with s ource control, software IDEs, and other software development tools.