Software Engineer Student - Device security
2 days ago
Our company vision is to amplify human potential. Our mission is to deliver enterprises a powerful tool for transformation—an augmented reality platform of great utility and simplicity. Achieving our goals requires passion and dedication. That’s why we’re committed to building and empowering a diverse team of incredibly talented people and fostering an inclusive culture through our values of unity, innovation, and user-centricity.
Magic Leap is looking for B.Sc./M.Sc. students to join our device security team in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The device security team in Magic Leap is in charge of securing Magic Leap’s hardware platform and protecting all customer data. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for implementing code that interacts with our security-specific hardware and ASOP Android OS. In addition to writing software tools to support the team's work.
We’d love to talk to you if you are a driven self-starter, robust thinker, strong collaborator, and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment. You should be passionate about our product and celebrate our values.
- Research and implement specific device security solutions within the Android OS security flow tailored to our platform.
- Work hand-in-hand with top-of-the-line security experts within the team on implementing tools to support their work
- Write maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality security tools.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Student in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Experience with software development
- Experience with embedded systems - Advantage
- Experience with Android OS security flow - Advantage
- Proficiency in C/C++ - Advantage
- Experience in security research - advantage