Software Engineer - Streamer Monetization Experience
10 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Creators are the backbone of Twitch, and their sustainability relies primarily on their ability to earn a living doing what they love. As part of the Monetization Experience team, you will work with fellow engineers in order to continue to make it easy and efficient for streamers to make a living on Twitch. You will work on the full stack in order to deliver high-quality experiences. You will take high ownership of your services - architecting, building and operating them. You will partner with other engineers, product managers, designers and data specialists to deliver solutions.
- You work with product managers, technical leads and other engineers to develop interactive experiences
- You have the capacity to work with engineering solutions
- You collaborate with your teammates and others to improve solutions and experiences over time
- You care about and work backwards from the customer's experience
- You have a drive to continue to learn and improve
- 1+ Years experience developing software in a professional environment or relevant internship experience
- Proficient Front-end and Back-end coding skills in modern languages and frameworks
- Ability with algorithms, data structures, data modeling or schema design
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Golang, React.js, GraphQL
- Familiar with building software and services using AWS technologies such as DynamoDB, Elasticache, Lambda, Step Functions and EC2
- Familiarity with Twitch communities, gaming and/or streaming your own content on Twitch
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.