This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer Intern
17 days ago
As a Software Engineer Intern you will work with other engineers and peers closely to really push the boundaries of what is possible in Unity. You will implement new features in Unity Engine and Services, or optimize current features in conjunction with our partners.
- Work with partners and team to build core scalable e-commerce system and services for Unity
- Develop new features according to team requirements and product specifications
- Assist in maintaining relevant system software, advise on how to improve current features, or suggest new ones
- Junior or graduate students, major in Computer Science
- Excellent C++, Java, SQL and other computer language capabilities
- Fluent oral and written English
- Good team communication skills and team spirit, down-to-earth and conscientious work, strong sense of responsibility
- Strong self-learning ability and quick grasp of new knowledge
- 3 days a week during internship at least
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.