Software Engineer Intern
7 days ago
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS NHL, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
- You will help extend and build the game's interfaces and menus while working with the interface designers and producers.
- You will also implement small changes to the underlying competition engine and help maintain the legacy features that exist from previous iterations of the project by fixing any issues that arise.
- You will need to understand standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Familiarity in OOP design, algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts, debugging processes.
- Programming knowledge in C++ or Java.
- Previous ActionScript experience is an advantage.
- Previous Software development experience (including academic or home projects).