This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer Intern - Frostbite Editor Framework
Seattle Washington United States
5 months ago
Position Title: Software Engineer Intern – Frostbite Editor Framework
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We are Frostbite
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. We empower game creators to shape the future of gaming and we achieve this by developing new engine features and outstanding tools. Our talented team from across the globe is dedicated to building creative technology and working closely with teams across EA to ship amazing games. Frostbite powers some of our industries’ most visually stunning games with a deep player experience.
As a member of the Editor Framework team you will work on core parts of FrostEd, our tool that empowers content creators to build amazing game experiences. You will build robust and reusable tool components that can be leveraged across various domains including audio, rendering, and UI. You will be at the core of building easy to use and scalable tool code that will power a massive community of talented game creators.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building awesome tools, working collaboratively across teams, and in getting things done.
- Pur suing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related academic program
- Familiar with an object-oriented language
- Understand computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design
- Passion for solving hard problems with great people
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Strong technical communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for video games
- Experience with engine development for games
- Experience with C# or C++
- Experience with UI and data management