This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer II(Campus Hire)
3 months ago
The successful candidate of this position will serve as a Software Engineer in Commerce Platform team who is responsible for design and implementation of subscription management system.
- Work with program manager to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design which is reviewed and signed off by stack holder,
- Responsible for Architecture of Subscription Components
- Lead technical design and implementation of a feature
- Design underlying database schema and interface,
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing,
- Be subject matter expert in the area.
- Fix bugs raised from stabilization, integration and production.
- Work on migrating legacy systems to the new platform.
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
- Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
- Mentor junior engineers, new hires and interns.
- Participate in hiring process.
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving Skill
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
- Ability to quickly learn complexity system and new technologies
- Passion about customer, partner and quality
- Proven track record of releasing commerce software product
- Proven track record of design/architecture of a large components.
- Experience in mentoring junior engineers and hire hires into high performing stars.
- Experience in live site troubleshooting
- Deep Experience with C#/Java/C++ development.
- Experience in building and running large scale distributed online services is big plus
- Experience in building billing payment system is preferred
- Experience with large distributed database design is preferred
- BS/MS in Computer science or related technical major is required.