This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer II - Unity3D
19 days ago
Software Engineer II - Unity3D
Our mission at DigitalFish is to help our customers derive transformative value across their organizations by building next-generation technologies that define the future of digital-media creation and consumption for millions of users.
We have partnered with leading digital media companies, and are at the center of their efforts to build a new generation of platforms and experiences. Current and past customers include Apple, Google, Meta, Disney, DreamWorks, Activision, Technicolor, ESPN, LEGO, NASA and many others.
OUR DESIGN TEAM
We collaborate remotely with the world’s best minds across animation, mixed reality, gaming and digital media to deliver vertically integrated solutions that span from supporting opportunity definition through to R&D, production and delivery.
As part of our design team, you’ll report to our Supervising Technical Artist to drive business growth for our clients in a collaborative working environment. This is the perfect role for someone with strong experience in interactive games or interactive visualizations using Unity!
You will develop cross-discipline skills across the production ecosystem alongside owning & maintaining relationships between established brands, technical partners, and digital agencies to ensure highest-quality content is delivered within expected timelines.
If you’d like to play a critical role in guiding avant-garde early stage pilots with brands and technology partners,this could be the role for you!
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years relevant production work experience, but if you think you’re right for this position, contact us; we’ll listen.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop and maintain 3D AR/VR applications in Unity C# and/or C++
- You will build new cloud services for our suite of Mixed Reality experiences
- You will partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists, Producers and Designers to work with state-of-the art next generation software
- Take ownership of technical issues and work to resolve them
- Identify and reduce inefficiencies in the pipeline and tools
WHO YOU ARE
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience using Unity in a commercial application
- Cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Experience shipping customer software solutions
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills and able to work both in a team and independently
- Experience working with distributed systems, databases and REST APIs
- Experience building enterprise services using popular frameworks such as .Net, Spring is desirable*
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- The annual salary range for this position is $120,000 to $170,000 plus equity (per qualifications)
- The base pay actually offered will take into account internal parity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Discounts on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, Broadway and Vegas shows, shopping partners & more
- Flexible working environment and more!
Our team is fully remote, working effectively together in real time. The ability to work on the West Coast time zone is preferred.
DigitalFish is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined to ensure that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
DigitalFish is not able to sponsor immigration petitions for this role at this time.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United States.
We look forward to hearing from you!