Software Engineer, Graphics/Systems
7 days ago
We are looking for software developers of all levels to help us deliver the future of computing. Our team is responsible for re-envisioning how people interact with computers, and how content applications run and interact with the user. Responsibilities include developing new features, debugging, and delivering the completed platform, with a focus on high performance C++.
- Working across teams to design and implement the next generation AR framework
- Engage with graphics, networking, and the core of the AR system
- Collaboration with multiple teams to deliver features which span the entire platform
- Developing tools and debuggers
- Help maintain a culture of best practices, professionalism, and respect
- Experience with C/C++
- Design patterns for testability, reliability, and performance
- Ready to use professional coding practices (code reviews, incremental and unit testing, Agile/Scrum processes, etc)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Able to relocate to work from either the CA or FL office strongly preferred
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or comparable field strongly preferred
- MA/MS in Computer Science preferred