This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer - Global Esports, Fandom Web Experiences
3 months ago
Riot engineers bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas but also value the opportunity to work in many broader domains. As a Software Engineer, you'll also dive into projects that focus on team cohesiveness and cross-team goals. You'll lead without authority and provide other engineers with a clear illustration of extraordinary engineering.
As a Software Engineer in Esports Digital, you'll improve development workflow efficiency, reduce application complexity, and ensure our products are scalable to meet the needs of our global esports audience. You'll work on a multi-disciplinary team with designers and product managers to create and support the many facets of esports. The Digital team's mission is to transform and reinvent the esports fan viewing and engagement experience for our global audience.
You will be part of the Esports Digital team in Global Esports, reporting to the Manager, Software Engineering.
- Build player-facing experiences that expand and enhance our fan experience
- Contribute to technical direction, design and implementation
- Contribute to code maintainability, quality, monitoring, operational excellence, and documentation
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent in Software Engineering
- Experience with AWS (or comparable cloud environments)
- Experience in with either Java or Go
- Experience in distributed computing, API design, scalable system architecture
- Experience with TypeScript and frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue
- Familiarity with CI/CD using Docker and Jenkins
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.