Software Engineer, Games
11 days ago
Osmo is an award winning accelerated learning system that changes the way homes and classrooms interact with technology. Osmo combines physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning more engaging, fun and effective. Osmo is growing and expanding rapidly as the education market continues to be redefined and is seeking individuals who are passionate about education and building great learning and teaching experiences with new technologies.
Osmo was recently acquired by Byju’s, the largest and fastest growing education technology startup globally. Recently valued at over $16B US and investing $1.1B in the US in 2021, Byju’s + Osmo will be working together to bring the love of learning to homes and schools everywhere.
You will be at the heart of one of our product development teams, crafting experiences that delight and entertain, all the while making kids fall in love with learning. We look for candidates that take pride in the quality of their work, be it gameplay engineering or building reliable systems.
- Work with Unity/C# on gameplay code, UI, localization, and anything in-between
- Work in a multi-disciplined team with artists, designers, software engineers across multiple time zones
- Gain expertise in multiple areas and focus on those which you find the most interesting
Experience and Skills
- Experience in a development team
- Experience in game industry or solo game projects
- Experience with the entire life cycle of shipping a product from instantiation to polish and launch
- Self driven, organized and able to work with other self driven individuals
- Experience estimating levels of effort for projects
- Excellent inter and intra disciplinary communication
- Working with engineers, artists, designers, and others at the company
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Unity Development Experience (2+ years)