This job might no longer be available.
Full Stack Software Engineer (C#/.Net)
10 days ago
Remote options across Spain.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
EA inspires the world to play, and the Worldwide Localization Team makes that happen! We are accountable for delivering the high-quality localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. You will find a vibrant, multicultural environment with a great mixture of professionals where each employee has an important role to play. You will work on a wide variety of groundbreaking tools and systems to provide Localization to our products. EA has built a cutting-edge Localization powerhouse that covers the needs for both current and next generation platforms.
As a part of the LT Tech team, your main role will be to be creative and improve the quality of the internal tools, localized products, and ensure they are following EA procedures and requirements.
Main Purpose of the Role
Web Tools Development within the LT Tech Team, according to customers’ needs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Tools Development, could be Web based but also client using console or game engine technologies, under the guidance of the Tech Lead
- Create and preserve an EA culture according to our Purposes and Beliefs
Skills and Knowledge
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Full Stack Web Development Skills.
- Expertise in .NET development (Framework or Core).
- Front End language skills, JS and JS frameworks, CSS, SCSS.
- You have familiarity with UI, cross-browser compatibility, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Knowledge using version control applications.
- Previous experience in Software Development or great Academic achievements are required for this role.