9 days ago
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as Disney's Sorcerers Arena, TAP Sports Baseball 2020, Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, Covet Fashion, Design Home, and branded IP games including Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, on the App Store and Google Play . We have worldwide studios in North America and India. Glu Toronto is located in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District .
At our CrowdStar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women, and CrowdStar’s goal is to build products which engage, enrich and empower them.
With our two top grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. Not only are we changing how women game, we’re also changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, or furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
- Design and implement new systems and pipelines
- Work closely with QA to help define test cases
- Maintain existing codebase with other team members
- Tackle new challenges that arise during development
- Good working knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL), NoSQL databases (e.g. Couchbase), and caching technologies (e.g. Redis)
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
- Good problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Passionate about building games that will be played by millions around the world
- BS or equivalent coursework (AS, training, or work experience) in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Vue.js or AngularJS
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with test-driven development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.