This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer, Front End
9 months ago
Osmo is a unique, award-winning educational play system, with games that combine physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning fun and engaging.
We’re looking for a Front-End Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA to help develop our main marketing and e-commerce website. You will be creating new and impactful features that will help our customers understand Osmo better, engage their interest, and see them through to purchasing and playing our products!
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with visual designers and product managers to collect requirements and create solutions
- Coordinate with back-end engineers to establish JSON-based APIs
- Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues
- Provide assistance to QA to ensure product is properly tested and QA’d
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in CS, EE, IT or a related field
- Experience working with React or a similar framework (working with Redux is also a bonus!)
- A good eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences