Software Engineer - Data Science Team
17 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Software Engineer for Data Science Team. You'll utilize your technical and analytical skills to build infrastructure that delivers machine learning and statistical models to production.
As a Software Engineer for Data Science Team, you will be responsible for implementing the infrastructure, tools and algorithms that deliver ML models developed by Data Scientists and Business Analysts, in a way that is efficient, scalable and maintainable.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure for continuous integration and delivery of machine learning models.
- Collaborate with data scientists, product managers, software engineers, and other stakeholders to design, develop, deploy machine learning models and pipelines for both batch and real time into production.
- Monitor machine learning models in production to ensure they are performing as expected and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Manage and maintain machine learning environments and libraries.
- Develop and maintain monitoring and logging systems to ensure the reliability and performance of machine learning models.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the data science team in developing and deploying machine learning models.
- Stay at the forefront of machine learning engineering technology.
- 2+ years of experience in Python development - MUST!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, such as Scikit-learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- 1+ years of experience in Nodejs, and familiarity with microservices development methodology.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Experience with containerization technologies, such as Docker / Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, such as continuous integration and delivery.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.