Software Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Engineer, CXS Interactive Technology
Summary• We are looking for a technology evangelist who will be responsible for contributing mobile/web product development that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap.
• As part of game development team, your primary responsibility will be to create Aristocrat games for multiple channels (Mobile – Android, iOS, Web), using in-house developed platform.
• The successful candidate will contribute towards high-quality and timely delivery of games, providing solutions to complex technical problems, knowledge sharing and technical documentation under B2B products portfolio.
• You will work with a skilled and high performing team and share your knowledge to refine best practices followed by team.
• You will get an opportunity to take technical ownership of the modules/features assigned to you.
• You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What you'll do
- Develop new digital slot games as well as modify existing legacy games ensuring the production of quality products.
- Perform analysis and provide technical recommendations for internal bugs and field issues.
- Do analysis and estimation of tasks assigned with minimum deviation.
- Provide aid to QA and support personnel on need basis to identify problems with game.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on assigned modules.
- Follow company and team guidelines while working on a problem or implementing a feature.
- Take ownership of task assigned from analysis till the production ready state.
- Good inter-personal skills. Should be a good team player.
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions
- Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions
- Able to grasp functional aspects well (quickly and with minimal guidance)
What we're looking for
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of Java Script development
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of recent development experience with TypeScript
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience with NodeJS frameworks as Koa.js, Express.js
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented and Design Patterns
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience with PixiJS/Cocos2d-x/Phaser/CreateJS HTML5 game development framework
- Hands-on experience in SVN or GIT/GitHub, aware of branching, merging etc.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.