Software Engineer - C#/WPF (12-month contract)
3 days ago
Software Engineer C# & WPF (12-month contract)
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated C# and WPF Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer for Frostbite, you will be based in Melbourne but connected to and supported by our teams around the globe. You will report to the Senior Manager - Engineering.
- Work with user experience (UX) team, product owner and customers to design, build and maintain features in the tools
- Provide support to customers by addressing key issues and looking for opportunities to make systematic improvements
- Contribute to technical discussions across Frostbite
- Frequent communication across Frostbite and with game team Engineers
- Communicate with users to prioritize tasks
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- C# (knowledge of latest .NET framework)
- Experience building applications using WPF
- Test, debug, and extend other Software Engineers' code competently
- Experience with C++/CLI desirable
- Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Experience working with Source Control Systems (Perforce, SVN, GIT)
- Knowledge of working with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
- Experience with build systems and related concepts
- Relational database proficiency (TFS, Jenkins, NANT)