Software Engineer (C#) - Respawn
19 days ago
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA game development studio that was founded in 2010 by former co-founders of Infinity Ward and creators of the multi-billion dollar Call of Duty and Modern Warfare franchises. We have shipped titles such as Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Apex Legends and Fallen Order. We are now hiring for our Apex Legends team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
A chance for an accomplished software engineering professional to move into and grow within the fast-paced world of live service gaming.
You will report directly to the Engineering Manager and contribute to our engineering efforts by working with our game development and testing teams to help build an automation platform to support our games being released with the highest quality.
- Develop, support, and own features on the automation platform and web services.
- Monitor the stability of the automation platform and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair and mentor other team members.
- Report regular status against assigned tasks and identify project risks.
You will be an important contributor in Respawn's latest approach for ensuring its games meet the highest possible software quality standards.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years professional experience in C# or C++ programming languages.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $114,200 - $166,200 USD Annually
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $99,900 - $166,200 USD Annually
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $131,600 - $168,400 USD Annually
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $99,900 - $141,800 USD Annually
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $99,900 - $168,400 USD Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.