Software Engineer- Bucharest
12 days ago
Maximum Games and Modus are part of the Maximum Entertainment Group- a multinational development and publishing group dedicated to bringing the highest level of innovation, technology, and creative ambition to the global games market through its growing family of brands. The group currently consists of five studios and four publishers and leverages each entity’s unique capabilities and brand identity to deliver influential and entertaining content to gamers worldwide.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a critical part of our team, responsible for developing and porting our games to console platforms. With a strong background in C++ and low-level programming, you will help us build and optimize our games for the best possible player experience.
This position is full time, hybrid (some remote is possible with some travel into the office) and will be based out of our studio in Bucharest.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and port games to various console platforms while ensuring compliance with platform requirements.
- Write efficient, maintainable, and robust code using C++.
- Optimize game performance using low-level programming techniques.
- Collaborate with other team members to diagnose and fix bugs.
Ideally, you have:
- Mid to senior level experience in software engineering within the games industry.
- Contributed to at least one shipped console title.
- Strong proficiency in C++.
- Experience in porting to console platforms and handling platform compliance requirements.
- Hands-on experience with low-level programming, including optimization.
Additional Information: All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.