This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer (Backend)
Palo Alto, CA, United States
8 months ago
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com .
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
- Have 1-3 years of experience and a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Have excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Experience independently creating and maintaining projects
- Product focused mindset
- Experience building distributed systems capable of handling large volumes of traffic
- Strong experience with a backend language such as Java or C++
- Experience in advertising technologies
- Experience in applied mathematics
About the Role:
- Design, develop, and maintain large scale distributed systems
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to meet a wide range of technological challenges
- Work closely with our product team to contribute and influence the roadmap of our products and technologies
- Influence and inspire team members
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!