This job might no longer be available.
C#/C++ Software Engineer - Automation
13 days ago
Software Engineer - Automation
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC .
The Software Engineer - Automation role collaborates with QA and Game Development to create automated tests, support the back-end automation technologies involved in our Madden and other EA projects, and debug issues discovered through our automation efforts. You will report to the Development Director, in partnership with software engineers and program managers, and you will build and extend our automated testing coverage to help us maintain quality for the titles we release.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games!
- You will build automated tests, use existing automation and frameworks
- Participate in the technical design documentation
- Clarify how features should function to eliminate ambiguous requirements
- Work with development team(s) to build confidence in quality through automation
- You will liaise and collaborate with development and QA teams
- Provide live support; feedback, issue investigation and evaluation
- Identify, document and highlight risks, providing mitigation or contingency solutions
- Help improve the quality verification process
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience with multiple testing methodologies
- Solid hands-on programming capability in C#; C++ beneficial
- A passion for collaboration
- Strong communication skills
- Debugging skills
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git, and Perforce