This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer Intern (Apex Legends)
13 days ago
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when accomplished people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We're looking for a Software Engineering Intern to join the Apex Legends Mobile team. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in a Bachelor's program in the summer of 2022 and are slated to graduate in Fall of 2022 or Spring of 2023.
What You'll Do…
- Create/update existing scripts/tools under guidance from senior engineers.
- Handle Build and Release daily support requests (build distribution, granting user access)
- Perform build signing tasks under guidance from senior engineers.
- Create/update daily work plans..
- Construct dashboards for build and release quality metrics.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Enrolled in a college, university degree program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 weeks remotely
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, or any other scripting language.
- Familiarity with API design and web development.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS development.